Fall Into Responsibility
Grab your rake, pumpkin spice latte, and warm socks, and FALL INTO RESPONSIBILITY with us this season.
At Responsibility.org, this is a great time to focus on the aspects of responsibility that define our mission and values as the year rolls along, especially as impaired driving crashes and fatalities have increased at an alarming rate since the start of the pandemic.
There are parties and tailgates to attend, fall and winter sports to watch, play, and drive the kids to, schedules to balance, visits from family and friends, and so much more.
- If you are a parent or caregiver, we want to encourage you to talk with your kids about saying “NO” to underage drinking. Check out our parent resources as well as Ask, Listen, Learn, our underage drinking prevention program.
- If you are going out with friends, family, or colleagues, we want you to make plans ahead of time to get home safely and never drive drunk or impaired. Understand how the alcohol you drink will affect your BAC using our new and improved Virtual Bar app.
- If you choose to drink, we want you to do so responsibly as part of a balanced lifestyle.
- If you plan to serve alcoholic beverages, also offer non-alcoholic options and food and never overserve your guests.
- Absolutely never serve or supply alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age. It’s unsafe; it’s illegal; it’s irresponsible.
The holidays will be here before we know it. Take some time now to evaluate your values and expectations.