Drunk Driving Resources
The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility works collaboratively with experienced practitioners to develop resources for every facet of the DUI system. With input from our partners, we create publications and online courses that can guide practice and improve outcomes.
These freely-available, user-friendly resources are meant to educate and raise awareness about different issues related to impaired driving with the ultimate goal of improving:
- Detection of impaired drivers
- Processing and adjudication of impaired drivers
- Sanctioning of impaired drivers
- Supervision of impaired drivers
- Effective assessment and treatment of impaired drivers